Monday, March 11, 2013

Progress

     This past week was our first week with a training routine and I have to say, I quite enjoyed it!  I cannot say the same for Kathryn however.  Being in charge of training has meant having to survive prolonged death stares from Kathryn which seem to say “some day when you least expect it, bad things will come”.

Case in point:

     In order to give her a way to get back at me and in light of the fact that most of what I eat consists of Nutella I have decided that Kathryn will be in charge of Nutrition.  Not that she is much better at eating right… Anyhow for those Doctor Who fans out there, Kathryn and I are working on organizing a raffle with the grand prize of a Doctor Who wall hanging brought to you by Kathryn’s mom!  I’ve seen some of her work, including a Weasley sweater she made for Kathryn, and it’s amazing!  It will take some time to make but we’ll be sure to post the final product and details of the raffle.  We’re also looking for prize donations from local businesses in order to have a Stony Brook raffle as well.

     Speaking of local businesses, Campus Bicycle, the bike shop across the street from Stony Brook University has been kind enough to give us a gear discount!  (I’ve been put in charge of gear too btw)  We are so thankful, and can’t wait to check out their stock.

Since we have not perfected our own bike tricks yet I leave you with this video:




No comments:

Post a Comment