Thursday, April 11, 2013

How do you measure, measure a year? How about graphs!!


Seeing that we are half way through the time we have to fundraise and train, I've decided to give everyone some fantastic visual representation of our progress thus far!  Because what's better than Excel graphs!?  Well probably a lot of things but here we go:



Figure 1:  So half way to beginning our trip and we are very nearly half way to our goal.  Which means we really need to step it up.  Which we will!  This coming week we will be fundraising at both Earth Stock and Stony Brooks Science and Arts Expo a.k.a Makers Fair.  We are also still holding our Doctor Who Raffle so please continue to help us reach $4,500 by either entering the raffle or by just donating. 
(Note: I am in fact closer than Kathryn :P)


Figure 2: Here we clearly have some statistical error.  I'm not sure where the math went wrong but I'll be sure to clear it up by the time my next post is up.... Damn it Kathryn!


Figure 3: I think you can clearly see what's happening here.  Kathryn is some where in the range of a perfect 10 but unfortunately for her my ratings are well just over...9000!

That just about sums it.  Keep a look out for my blog post for DivaCup which should be up in the next week or so.  And as always, thank you so much to our donors and if you haven't yet donated yourself please $5-10 is all we ask.


See ya next week,

Annamaria

PS.  Stats from today's training. I'm gettin there.  (I think 900 Calories is a lie)

No comments:

Post a Comment